Friday, September 24, 2010

Poor Jim is Selling his Corvettes

It is not just a matter of having to clean out the garage - this past year and the one before it has been hell on my bank account and my relationship...just like alot of other people I am treading water...so time to sell the toys...
but the way I look at it - at least my dollars hold their value invested in corvettes and go up in value whereas real estate has taken a big hit. I don't feel so bad knowing that I am not the only one that misjudged the stock market and real estate market. If I had known sooner I would taken my money out of the stock market and bought more corvettes - I would of been better off. So now is the time to buy cause everybody is in the same boat as me...and if your not - good for you - than buy my corvette.
As Always - the Jimster.

No comments:

Me and My Friends Corvettes